Official Social Media Contest Rules
1. Contest Period
The contest will run from April 21, 2021 at 10 am until April 23, 2021 at 12 pm. The winner will be chosen April 23, 2021 and notified via direct message.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of the province of Manitoba, who are the age of majority.
- Staff and volunteers of the Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Center, cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees are not eligible to enter this contest.
3. How to enter
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Comment on the post : tell us how you will love this earth this month.
- There will be one (2) prizes awarded. The prize will include one (1) set of Colibri reusable bags.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of participants
- The winner will be contacted by direct message. The winning participant will have seven (7) days to provide Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre with a valid email address or phone number. If no response is received within seven (7) days, the winter forfeits the prize and Wildlife Haven will select another winner.
- The winner is able to claim the prize up the three (3) months after publication. After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires.
- In the case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, Wildlife Haven is entitled to choose another winner.
- In order to win the prize, the selected participant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- Winners will be required to sign a declaration and release prior to accepting the prize
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded. There are no substitutions of the prizes except by Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre at its sole discretion. Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with other prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, whether in whole or in part.
- The prize is awarded in its current state. Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize.
5. Winner selection process
Two (2) winners will be chosen for the contest and criteria for the winner selection will be as follows:
Contest name: Instagram Contest - Earth Day Colibri Giveaway
Contest Period: April 21, 2021 10 am - April 23, 2021 12 pm.
Criteria: Winning comment is randomly selected using computer software
6. General rules
By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees:
- To be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre
B. To provide accurate, current, and complete information when participating in the competition. Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their identity and residence information.
C. Instagram or Facebook are no way associated with the contest.
7. Social Media
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any personal information provided in connection with the Contest is being provided to Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre and not to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any questions or comments regarding a Contest must be directed to Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre and not to any of the social media platforms on which the Contest may have been advertised or administered.
- Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest, at its discretion, at any time without prior notice.
B. Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify the Official Contest Rules without giving a reason to discontinue, modify, or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition will be made public in an appropriate manner.
C. If one or more conditions of the Official Contest Rules is void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Official Contest Rules.